Hey wellness warriors,
If you’ve tried my Cocoanut Warrior Balls and liked them, you are going to LOVE these. I felt like my first recipe had too much protein powder, leaving a weird aftertaste so I reduced it from 1/2 to 1/3 cup and added 2 tbsp hemp seeds. You can get pretty creative with this kind of no-bake snack and still have an awesome final product 🙂
Vanilla Almond Warrior Balls
Makes 15 balls, 30 g each
Prep Time: 10 min + 1 hour refrigeration
Nutritional Stats: Per ball: 166 calories, 5 g protein, 9 g carbs, 12 g fat
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium-large sized bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Combine with nut butter and sweetener.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine until mixture is evenly distributed and crumbly.
- Form into 15 balls (~30 g each) and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for ~1 hour. Grab. Go. Nom!
I only got 15 balls out of this recipe vs. 16 with the last version. You could stretch it out but I prefer them to be at least this size.
My next batch of ballz will be something funky so stay tuned 😉
If you try these or the Cocoanut version please let me know what you think. Tag me in your pics on Instagram @lizziefit_ or tweet me @ElleGregg. Enjoy!